Celebs You Never Knew Were Bisexual
Despite the uncertainty about bisexuals and their sexual preferences, a lot of celebrities have come out and confessed about their sexuality. According to experts, bisexuality is a legit sexual orientation and all the rumors doing round about it are absolutely baseless and have no evidence in their support. Here are a few celebs that have told the world about their bisexuality and aren’t ashamed about it.
- Fergie: Prior to getting into a relationship with Josh Duhamel, Fergie was in love with a lot of ladies. She said that Josh had been supportive throughout and she let him know about her sexual orientation at the very initial stages of the relationship. She also confessed that she had a lot of fun with women, which she isn’t ashamed of. Fergie had consulted her therapist and has concluded that having affairs with girls too is considered cheating.
- Evan Rachel Wood: In 2012, Evan posted a tweet in which she accepted bisexuality as an integral part of her personality. She also stated that she had fallen in love with a man as well as a bisexual woman in her past.
- Amber Heard: Married to American heart-throb, Johnny Depp, in 2010 she came out as a bisexual at the GLAAD event. This was undoubtedly a controversial move made by her and people raised a lot of questions. She said that labeling herself would be wrong. “I love who I love; It’s the person that matters”, she said.
- Megan Fox: The actress from Transformers fame came out as bisexual in 2011. In the year 2008, she told in an interview that had fallen in love with a stripper and had a crush on Olivia Wilde. On the other hand, she also told that she’d never date a bisexual woman because it would mean that she already had sex with a man.
- David Bowie: In spite of being married to supermodel Iman for 22 years, Bowie is very open about his bisexuality. In the 1980s, he allegedly had an affair with Mick Jagger, which came to light when his ex-wife found the two sleeping together. In an interview with the Playboy magazine in 1976, David Bowie admitted to being bisexual. “I suppose, it’s the best thing that ever happened to me”, he said.
- Lady Gaga: You were expecting this on the list, weren’t you? In an interview with Barbara Walters, Lady Gaga opened up about her bisexuality. She also revealed that her famous single “Poker Face” was about her bisexuality. However, despite her confessions a lot of people remained skeptical about it. This confession was also touted as a marketing gimmick, given that Lady Gaga had previously done a lot of strange things to garner attention of the audience.